The editors of Something on Paper cordially invite you to submit work. We are also looking for the following in text, audio, and/or video:
- Chap & book reviews (micro and macro)
- Articles on topics of current poetic/literary/pedagogical interest
- Lyric essays, innovative criticism, and experimental critical discourse
- Multimedia essays
- Roundtable discussions
- Scholarly work crossing the boundaries between the critical & creative
- Cover art. Send a high resolution (300 dpi) jpeg: original artwork only
- Please note: Something on Paper does not publish creative work unless it is the subject of scholarly dialogue or exchange.
Submit unpublished work saved as a Word document (no PDFs, please). Use MLA or Chicago citation and endnotes (as opposed to footnotes). Your cover letter should include a short bio and your email address.
Send work to somethingonpaper [at] naropa [dot] edu. Our submission period is currently open.